Thursday, August 29, 2013

Things to say!

I think I mentioned pixie a few times, I explained that Obnoxious and TrollDiva were leaving. We have a new member of the Trollhive now, but I am not sure what I should call him for the purpose of my blog. I think for now I will let you know there is a new male member of the Trollhive.

Other random assorted news includes the fact I will be starting online school again on September 3rd (Go Me!). Which is very cool indeed, I'm going back for an MS in Psychology, wOOt wOOt.

Other things I have been considering is putting my hair in Dread Locks. I think I will do something temporary to see how I like the general look before I put all that work in to doing it.

My doodle of myself does not accurately depict some things about me, like the fact my hair is really long and I prefer to dress mostly in black. I won't call myself Goth, as a matter of fact I hate what that label implies, but when I get dressed up because I feel like it, and put makeup on; I always tend to go on the more extreme side. Like this:

It helps propagate the label that I am very fair skinned naturally. I also tend to throw things together or make clothes because I like them. My arm warmers I made from some child size stockings I bought at Wal-Mart after Halloween. I've seen some decent fishnet shirts made out of fishnet pantie hose. I also have a bin full of old zippers in a variety of colors. When I find that perfect pair of jeans I intend on covering them in rainbow colored zippers.

I think the reason I hate people calling me Goth is because I don't have the personality that most people think of when they spit the word out like a vile curse. I just think black suits my figure better and since my humor errs on the morbid side in every day situations I like skulls, coffins, and other morbid paraphernalia. My style actually tends to be a mash up of "Goth", "Grunge" and "Hippie" Honestly, I don't like labels on people much, they tend to do more harm than good. Sometimes you never know what could be under the surface, I might look all dark and creepy but I am really very friendly and outgoing most of the time. If I'm not feeling friendly and outgoing I'll stay home.

So there is what is going on here in a nutshell. Plus, a little insight about this blog keeper. Oh by the way, The Man really likes this picture, he says it is cute and captures a lot of who I am. Which is to say pretty darn goofy despite the black clothes and the startling make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment