Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shower thoughts

Everyone has deep thoughts in the shower. At least I think most people do. 0.o I have shower thoughts all the time though so nothing unusual there, accept...I decided to blog from my phone in the shower. It was easier than jumping out and trying to grab paper and something to write with. I was worried I would lose the ideas if I waited. So here I sit in the bottom of the shower because it helps me think
Let's hope I don't drop my phone.
Anyway, I was contemplating gender, sexuality, and preferences. It is something my brain often turns to. I understand everyone has preferences and that's fine by me. Some people like Wasabi peas I think they taste like peppered butthole. Everyone sees things differently.
I am probably one of the most accepting people you'll ever know. I have men that come in dressed as women and my only awkwardness is if they would prefer me to call them ma'am or sir. Everyone deserves to be happy regardless of what sexuality or gender preferences make them happy. If they aren't hurting anyone it isn't anyone elses business. That said: there are still a lot of things I get confused by.
I have met a lot of lesbians, some femme some more on the manly side. Some lesbians dress, walk, talk, and act like men. Is this just a manly lesbian or do they qualify as a form of transvestite? These kinds of questions are things I can't openly ask. I'm only curious but I don't want anyone to think I'm passing judgment.
So anyway, let's say they are the equivalent of grown up tomboys. Okay cool with it. Some other lesbians specifically seek them out or find them particularly attractive. Okay. So basically they want a man with a vagina?
I know. It's probably more complicated than that but it's one of those random things I wonder. The same applies in reverse to gay guys. Then we have transgenders, transvestites, transexuals, bisexuals, and pansexuals. It all gets so confusing. I don't get the labels. People are people.
And creepers don't count. They loaf around and make friends with people. Many times people in a relationship. Then they make uncomfortable innuendo's and stalk them around hoping the relationship will fall apart so they can swoop in and be the hero or heroine. Those aren't real people. They are creepers. An entirely different species. 
I'm not sure anyone likes creepers. They make everyone feel really awkward and then most people won't tell them. Be friends with me, I'll tell you if you're being creepy.
Oh. Wait. Here's a pet peeve of mine. Everyone that mocks furries. They aren't hurting you, what's your problem? They want to be a blue cat in a yellow tutu. So what? Sounds cool to me. Pretend to be somone else or enabling you to be who you are with no fear of judgment. Awesome.
Can I be a cat version of scuba steve? I think that would be neat.
I have ceased with the funny. Was I funny? Probably not. My brain feels like a mummified pea, my toes look like prunes, and my hot water is luke warm. 0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment