Friday, November 2, 2012

Insomniac Caffeine Powers Activate!

To start, let me share a Screen Cap with you, and then I will ramble at you aimlessly.


Today I'm sharing the visitors by country tab. It amuses me. As expected most of the people that have visited my blog live in America. What amuses me is that the second largest number on that list is Russia. Which by the way, I think is awesome. I've never been there and I don't know a lot mind you. I've read books on Rasputin and the royal family of the time, but beyond that I don't know very much. Oh. I also forgot to mention Vitas. Probably the single greatest reason I like Russia despite not knowing anything about it. If you don't know who that is I will refer you to The Man With His Crazy Voice.

First off, for me the feel of the video was hilarious, second (aside from that smug grin) this guy is extremely attractive to me for some reason, third, his vocals are actually really good. I listen to this video on loop for hours at a time. Just like a lot of the never ending songs such as Chicken on a Raft, or a lot of the loop songs from Weebl's Stuff. I'm on a chicken on a raft binge now. I managed to get my friends addicted to it when I first found it. For about a week any time someone said Hi-oh, everyone would respond with "chicken on a raft". Pretty great really.

Actually, we are that way with a lot of songs, someone starts to sing it and the rest carry it around. 

The one right after Russia is Germany, I like that one too. The Man's mother and Grandmother were born and raised in Germany. The Man's Grandma cooks stuff that is so delicious you would find a way to flap your arms and fly to Germany for just one more taste.

CHANGE TOPICS!
Just like the mad hatter said to change places. It's actually a recurring theme in my life now that I think about it. Everyone has symbols they kind of pick out for themselves. I have the moon, the Cheshire cat (the crescent moon looks like his smile), and the constellation Orion. I'm not sure why I stuck with these but I always have. The Alice in Wonderland is something that always makes appearances in my poetry, my dreams, stories I write, mannerisms. I'm just random, I suppose it suits me best. "Change places he shouts, and I do". <--a line from a poem I wrote. I have problems.

AGAIN!
I'm kind of an insomniac and my mind keeps hopping around so this spur of the moment blog seems to be following suite. Still listening to chicken on a raft, the website logs it at about 15 minutes. 0.o I was contemplating the stats page and when I was staring at it I was pleased to note that my views jumped up to 1117, I don't know why that made me so pleased. I suppose I just like to feel as though I am making some kind of impact. These types of things are much funnier when you can actually see and interact with me because I come out with the most random of things. Sometimes I start singing, I make a stupid face or gesture, mishear things. You miss a lot of that on a written page, it comes across as more forced rather than the true to life transcript it is.I was thinking about showing some Omegle logs of me trolling people but maybe I will save that for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment