Monday, November 19, 2012

Not Down With The Sickness.

I have a cold. A sucky one that involves a stuffy nose, mouth breathing, dry coughing, snoring, headaches, and really dry chapped lips. I hate life right now. I'm grateful I got all my school work done earlier in the weekend so I have a little less to work on. The troll hive is born and growing, everyone else got sick starting with The Man first. Apparently, I finally got what everyone else had. :( I've also had really bad gas. One of my roommates said it sounded like something from the exorcist. Like when the girl is sitting in the bed and her head starts spinning while she growls. Kind of like that only from my butt. I said excuse me reflexively but it still sounded horrendous enough she looked startled as hell.
I've been camping on the couch because the bathroom on my floor doesn't work yet. Being sick I like to stay close to the bathroom because it sucks being weak and having to walk up and down stairs. So yes, there is the update on my life at the moment. 0.o

No comments:

Post a Comment