Sunday, July 29, 2012

4 Things I find perturbing

This post might offend people. That is not my intent. This is just a list of things that disturb me for some unknown reason. They are things that when I see them I stop and look for a little while to try and figure out why I find them so unsettling. I've given them a lot of thought and I still just have no idea why they bother me, so here is my random list of unsettling things in no particular order.

The messy pony tail/bun thing some women wear at the top of their heads.

I know, I know people might have reasons for wearing their hair like this it just disturbs me for some reason. It looks all dirty, and grungy, and just..yuck. It makes me want to go brush my hair. Blargh.

Useless pockets. You only really see them on women's shirts. Know what I mean? That tiny useless breast pocket at the top of your boob?
I do not see the purpose in this tiny pocket. It is useless. It sits there and does absolutely nothing. You might be able to put a chap stick in it but most women just keep that in their purse. I'm going to buy a shirt with this useless pocket and paint sprinkles on it. Then I will always have my very own Titty Sprinkles. At least mine will have a purpose.

Really heavy or poorly done make-up. It is unsettling. I can't say I have ever met someone that looked like Mi Mi, but it is unsettling.


How about the ladies that like to wear the wrong shade foundation so they end up with that line around their face so they look like they are wearing a flesh mask? When I am at work and see this I want to dive bomb them over the counter with make-up wipes to fix the monstrosity that is their face.


People with really short legs and a long torso. I know they have no control over this and it is their genetics.  No one is perfect, and the world is more interesting to look at with them in it, but it still perturbs me. It just looks so weird to me. 0.0 I probably shouldn't stare but I expect them to flick out their tongue and hiss. They make me think of weird mutated snakes with legs sticking out where there should be none. Snake people with vestigial limbs...
I think this is enough ranting about things that perturb me. I might think of more later but for now you will have to cope with just this.



2 comments: