Monday, September 1, 2014

Shall We Date? Angel Or Devil: Raug

I am currently playing this character and decided to keep track of my answers to help other people out. As I play the game through each time I will detail the walkthrough better with each pass :) I hope it helps. So far it seems like Raug likes a decisive take-charge kind of woman which works for me because that is exactly what I am. ^_^ Purple marks new chapter, Green is option, Blue is result.

Chapter 1
I can't think of any.  Close!
There isn't enough time!

Put me Down
Take me Home Brilliant!
 
Chapter 2
Shout "Stop!" Brilliant!
Run Away

Why should I?
You should apologize Brilliant!
 
Chapter 3
Tell Raug what happened Brilliant!
Keep quiet

I won't go to the underworld
Don't Bother me Brilliant!

Chapter 4 
Is he interested in my brother?
Is he hitting on me? Brilliant!

It was a lot of fun
I wonder if we could meet again? Close!

Chapter 5
Turn away Brilliant!
Give in

Follow him out
Refuse the invite Brilliant!

Chapter 6
Yell "Stop!"
Protect the bat Brilliant!

Go with the reaper
Stay there Brilliant!

Chapter 7
Tend to his wound Brilliant!
Worry about what to do

I don't know
What's Raug's intentions? Brilliant!

Chapter 8 
Talk about the food
Talk about the picture Close!

I want to be with Raug Brilliant!
I can't decide 

Chapter 9
Leave the room
Go down the stairs Brilliant!

Take his hand
Hug him Brilliant!

Chapter 10
No, take me with you.. Brilliant!
Okay...

I believe with some of the free games even if you get all Brilliant! answers you may still need an item to increase the love meter for the sweet ending. I'll keep updating and we shall see. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment