Monday, September 1, 2014

Shall We Date? Ninja Assassin: Wakasa

I really like Wakasa. He has a complicated type of personality but seems to be generally sweet and attentive. There are only 11 chapters to his story and the last one is the ending of your choice. So far I only have the normal ending and then I am going to try for the sweet ending. After that the happy ending should be a cake walk. ^_^ Purple is chapter, Green is option, Blue is result. I only got two types of results so far Intimacy up a lot!, and Intimacy up a little... I'll try and keep this updated as I go along. Right now I have notes of where the pictures are but not necessarily if there are specific answer requirements (It's hard to tell on the first play through).

Chapter 1
Of course! Intimacy up
Not sure...

I force myself not to.
No, I don't. Intimacy up
(Picture!) 
 
Chapter 2
I'd hate to...Intimacy up
Please stop!

Stop! Intimacy up
(What to do?) 

Chapter 3
I enjoy my job! Intimacy up
Well...

Huh?
You're mistaken! Intimacy up
 (Picture!)
Chapter 4
Is that so?
It doesn't seem to be? Intimacy up

I'm his assistant  Up a little
What kind of relationship?

Chapter 5
Is that okay?
Please wait! Intimacy up

You really did!  Up a little
Not really...

Chapter 6 
No. Intimacy up
A little.

I don't know.
Okay...  Intimacy up
(Picture!)

Chapter 7
It's nothing...
Actually... Up a little

I don't understand
I think that's good  Up a litte

Chapter 8
We're not!
Actually... Intimacy up

I'm Fine!
I'm sorry. Up a little

Chapter 9
I think you deceived him Up a little
Your expression is so obvious

I did think it.
N-No I didn't! Up a little

Chapter 10
(Picture!) (Picture!)
But will that work...?
Okay... Intimacy up

Not Yet...
Yes.  Intimacy up
(Picture!)
 
Chapter 11  
The ending of your choice! <3<3<3 You get images for Happy and Sweet endings but not for the normal one (-_-).

No comments:

Post a Comment