Monday, September 1, 2014

Shall We Date? Lost Island+: Ichiro Sakaki

Now I will be honest here, as a 28 year old woman I do get a bit tired of the young pretty boys. I like Ichiro because he is a mature looking older fellow who has a boyish charm. So far, he is probably my favorite character. <3 Purple for chapter, Green for option, Blue for result. I'm having a hard time with his because what he wants is out of my natural character. The changes in the love meter are: Love meter went up a lot, love meter remains the same. There may be more but those are the ones I have seen so far. ^_^

Chapter 1
 Not really...
Well kind of... Remains the same

Please stop.
That tickles! Remains the same

Chapter 2
A date!
We just got separated Love meter went up!

Don't you want to know? Remains the same
Yeah, you're right. 

Chapter 3
I'm going too Love meter went up!
Wait and see what happens

I'm a little tired.
I'm alright. Love meter went up!

Chapter 4
Look at Mr. Sakaki
Squeeze his hand back Remains the same

I'll be fine
I can rest later Remains the same

Chapter 5
Good night
I'll put on some tea Love meter went up!

Are you alright? Love meter went up!
It's nothing 

Chapter 6
Now is not the time for such behavior
I'm glad you're safe too Love meter went up!

What can we do to help Love meter went up!
We should probably do something about those two 

Chapter 7
Not a wink. Love meter went up!
Well, not exactly...

I don't know if it's the right time for that...
Come to think of it, we haven't eaten lately. Love meter went up!

Chapter 8



No comments:

Post a Comment