Monday, September 1, 2014

Updates...

So. There is a lot going on. Mr. Bubbles moved out, the ladies moved out, now we have The Nord and Pixie and their little prince. We have Dobby and his lady whom I have not named. Hot Pocket, Iron Man and The Beard, and a new couple also not yet names. The Man and I have ourselves and our cats Perrin and Lanfear, we also took in a cat who belongs to a good friend of ours. This cat's name is Ted, he's a pretty goofy cat. I got a two week vacation between classes which is now coming to an end. I used this vacation to beat the first Borderlands, and Zelda: A link between worlds, and I am about halfway through Borderlands 2. You probably aren't aware but for months I have been increasing the games I play daily and right now that list is up to 10 games. The first one is Deadmans Cross. I really like it, it is a cross between a card battling game and a zombie game. Post apocalyptic you play as a man who is coming out of his house after three months of being locked inside because of government warnings. When you come out the first person to help and teach you (The Tutorial) is an a-hole of a kid named Oliver. There are a lot of internet references in the game so it has it's comical parts. It's definitely worth trying.if you find that interesting my invite code is XVENUTC so come kill zombies with me.

The other 9 games I play are by a company called NTT Solmare. They have a series of Otome games called "Shall We Date?" that I find particularly enjoyable. I play these games

My Sweet Prince
Destiny Ninja
Ninja Love+
Magic Sword
Angel or Devil
Scarlet Fate+
Lost Island+
Ninja Assassin
Mononoke Kiss

As a note, I only play the free versions and I rarely buy anything with real money. The game mechanics are essentially the same for each game. There are activities you can do using a set of points that raise your charm or appeal level. They renew one point every 3 to 15 minutes depending on the game. Then you have energy points (Between 4 and 5 depending on the game), with these you can read portions of the story for the male character you have chosen. You gain 1 energy every 4 HOURS! Annoying but I find the stories are worth it. You generally have three types of checkpoints, an item checkpoint, an enemy checkpoint, and a charm or appeal level checkpoint. In most of the games you also have an avatar which you can dress and each item of clothing will increase charm level. There are a lot of other details that one should know but it is best to play the tutorial and find out. There are some instances where the English is not quite right, and some repetitive language but the stories are really good! In four of the games they released new characters. <3 I decided to write walkthroughs as I played them so I am going to do four more posts today, one for each character. I will also try to update those as frequently as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment